Mine looks too clumpy, and after 3 tries, I had to walk away. I'm eating my breakfast, drinking my coffee, and Trying to plan my next move. I suspect that strip curving under the bust line is cut on the bias, and that's why it's able to turn and curve so nicely. What do you think? I pulled out my stitches, smoothed it out, and pulled tighter, with this result:
An improvement, but still... Also, my mannequin is also proving priceless, as I am doing all the hand stitching while it's on her, holding its shape. This is a true couture gown!
My 5mm rolled hem foot is also proving priceless with this particular dress. I'm ripping the chiffon into strips, then finishing the long edges and (at least that part is going well! I know exactly how to make the lace ruffles for the skirt, so if I can just finish the front of the bodice, I'll feel so much better! I'm working from left to right, since the draping goes over and under different pieces, that's why you can only see the left side now!
The Audrey dress is still in muslin, but I did find the perfect pearls for the necklace, and Miss L found the brooch of her choice on Etsy. The construction of that dress will be so much easier!