Thursday, July 25, 2013

Introducing....

Murph!
He is the newest member of our household, a male German Shepherd with very big paws! He's just 8 weeks old now, and sleeps a lot, but we're so excited to have another furry friend in the house again.  Our "firstborn", Riggs, was 12 when he passed on unexpectedly in March 2012, and he was also a German Shepherd.
So, I have some major clean-up to do in the sewing studio, as there are fabric scraps, thread strings, and loose pins that need to be removed from a puppy's reach!

In other news, I've managed to clear my table of all paying sewing jobs, so I can make something for fun! It's about time I started on that "New Fall Wardrobe" that was my original sewing goal when school let out! Just one more puppy pic before I go, though...
Have a great week, everyone!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my, I don't think I'd be getting any sewing done with that cutie hanging around!

Gorgeous Things said...

Congratulations on the newest member of your family!!! Boy, with those paws, he's going to be a BIG boy! I hope you all have many, many happy years together.

CaCOYOTE, Las Vegas said...

What a beautiful boy! Good luck with the sewing thing! ;-)

Sheila said...

Awww he is so adorable and congrats on your new baby boy. I have a 12 yo german shepard/chow chow and when we first got him at 6 months, my first words were oh' my what big paws he has. He is still a large guy and even larger when next to our 15lb yorkie...lol

Gail said...

He's adorable. I love Inspector Rex (Austrian show about a brilliant dog detective!)

ElleC said...

Oh isn't he adorable! I love puppies, isn't that a stupid statement? Everyone loves puppies. Enjoy.

PS-did you tie dye your t-shirt? I have one I dyed that is almost exactly the same!

AllisonC said...

Argh so cute, it's hard to believe he will ever grow into those paws!!

Goodbye Valentino said...

What a darling dog....... and I love the dress :)