In no particular order...
1. Grade 160 math quizzes. All about statistics. 35 are AP Statistics, and the other 125 are Algebra 2, on the topic of mean, median, mode, stemplots, boxplots... fall asleep yet?
2. Hemming. DH's work pants and jeans, Princess's jeans and new school pants.
3. Post Office. Must mail my silk dress to the Expo for the fashion show and contest next Saturday! (Fingers crossed...)
4. Layout pattern for trench and cut fabric and lining. I've got 3 yds of Charcoal Grey water-resistant Siltex (so soft!), and a rich dark teal silky (poly) lining.
5. Laundry. Almost as painful as List Item #1...
6. Online Button Shopping! I've found an Etsy seller with the most beautiful buttons and very reasonably prices. She goes by "The Trim Buyer", and is located in NY, where she is the trim buyer for a US fashion house. Here are my fav's so far... but honestly, I have so much trouble "pulling the trigger" when the options are so numerous! These are within my budget... except for one. Joanne, you have the most expensive taste!
(Click on pic to enlarge...)
Button A: Faux Jet
Button C: Silver Filigree
Button E: Joann's Pick
Button F: Etched Shell
Button G: Geometric Filigree
Button H: The Seller's Pick