Wednesday, November 24, 2010

35 Shirts, and Counting...

It's official... the embroidered Vera Bradley shirts are a hit! (And I'm saving up for my next NYC trip...)
 Students are ordering them with their college of choice, or sorority name...
Teachers are ordering them with our school name and with their favorite college (as Christmas gifts).

I'm a very busy girl, but actually enjoying designing the combinations of fabric, threads, and shirt colors!

 If you're interested, there are a few fabrics still available for sale.  Email me at kbdesigns74@gmail.com to make payment and shipping arrangements.  $10 for 36"x45", with shipping.

In other news, I have 2 garment construction jobs, too.  While the machine is stitching those borders, I'll actually have time to put those together, so I'll update the blog when those are done: a silk blouse and a sweater vest.

Hoping you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, don't eat too much turkey and pie!  As I count my blessings of my loving family and our good health, the food on our table and the roof over our heads... I'll also be thankful for  my wonderful and supportive friends (you)!!!!

4 comments:

KID, MD said...

I just posted this on my sorority's FB page. We'll see if they bite...
They're so cute!

Big in Japan said...

I'm not much of a school spirit type, but those sweatshirts are very sweet. I can see why you're busy! NYC here you come!

Gail said...

School spirt hasn't made it to the land of oz. I think compulsory school uniforms breeds enough conformity in our youth. They get to uni and refuse to be branded any longer.

Bunny said...

Congratulations to you! You have clearly touched a buying nerve here. May you sew enough to get to NY and buy lots of fabric while you are there!