Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fabric for Sale!

It's a long story, so I'll spare you and just say this:  TOO MUCH VB FABRIC!!!


I ordered a bunch, there was a shipping mistake, I re-ordered from a different seller, and now there's just too much! I'm using a bunch for the embroidery designs in the last post (I have a Brother PR-600II, Ang!), and if you'd like one custom-made by Your's Truly (with the letters and fabric of your choice), just let me know!  Hoodie's (with or without zippers) are $45, Crewnecks are $40.  I also have the same applique in Greek letters if you have a special sorority girl on your Christmas list...

The fabric pieces are 18"x18", and are $4 (plus shipping), or 45"x 36" for $8.  I did my best to label them (numbers 1 - 12) in the photos above.

Email me at kbdesigns74@gmail.com , and we'll make all the necessary arrangements!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those fabrics are gorgeous, they must look fantastic on the shirts!